Workers’ compensation is a benefit paid to workers who get injured on the job. The Vermont workers’ compensation system requires employers to have insurance which will pay for injured Vermonters’ medical treatment and lost wages if they are disabled more than three days. Vermont workers’ compensation law provides these benefits, depending on your injuries:
- Medical treatment and care necessary for your work injury
- Medical supplies and assistance
- TTD/ wage replacement benefits: 2/3 of usual wages if you are disabled from working
- Permanent disability benefits if your injury causes permanent impairment
- Death benefits for dependents
- Mileage reimbursement
- Vocational assistance if you are unable to return to suitable work due to your injury
We will make sure you are compensated for lost wages, medical bills, mileage, vocational rehabilitation and permanent disability. While you focus on recovering from your work place injury, let us make sure you get all the workers’ compensation benefits you need and deserve.
FOR PASSIONATE REPRESENTATION IN WORKERS’ COMPENSATION CLAIMS: Call Affolter Gannon for a Free Consultation at 802-878-2797 or use our online contact form.