Vermont Auto Accident Lawyers
Why choose Affolter Gannon to represent you?
1. Experienced, Aggressive Trial Lawyers
- We have combined over 90 years of trial experience.
- We have settled cases totaling millions of dollars.
- We have earned top honors of AV Rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
- We are listed by SuperLawyers as Top Lawyer in Vermont for for Personal Injury; Medical Malpractice; and Insurance Law.
- We have earned the highest possible rating of 10 out of 10 by AVVO for car accidents and personal injury.
- We are listed by Vermont Business Magazine as Vermont’s Top Lawyers.
- We have taught both attorneys and insurance adjusters.
- Our Vermont trial lawyers have successfully settled thousands of cases.
- Our team of experienced Vermont trial attorneys, paralegals, and nurse consultants understand the medical issues and injuries caused by accidents.
2. Free Consultation and No Fee until we Recover for you.
- We offer free consultations to let you know your legal rights and options.
- You will pay nothing until we recover money for you in your auto accident, medical malpractice, personal injury, or workers’ compensation case.
- Consultations can be done at a convenient time and place for you.
3. Personal Service, Personal Attention and Convenient Essex location.
- We provide the highest level of personal service and attention.
- We will answer all your accident and injury questions.
- Your case will be personally handled by one of our experienced trial lawyers.
- We regularly get faster results than other car accident lawyers without our experience, reputation and knowledge of what insurance companies need to settle cases.
- We are conveniently located in Essex, Vermont.
- We will protect your legal interests and fight for you.
Our legal team will investigate insurance coverage, help guide you through the complexities of medical treatment and payment of your medical bills, and get you the compensation you deserve.
Our 90 plus years of trial experience will help you get the best possible recovery for your injuries if you or a loved one suffered a serious personal injury due to an automobile accident caused by another person.
Vermont Truck Accident Lawyers
Victims of trucking accidents involving negligence can file claims and receive compensation for their serious personal injuries. Injuries must be linked to the accident or exposure to the truck’s hazardous load. Trucking accident injuries can be catastrophic, if not fatal. Injuries may include:
- Head and neck injuries
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Abdominal injuries
Vermont Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Motorcyclists are vulnerable. When a motorcyclist is involved in an accident, the injuries can be life altering. For that reason, you may need an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer.
A motorcycle accident lawyer uses his skill and legal expertise in Vermont personal injury law to protect the interests of his client and secure a fair settlement.
We proudly serve the areas of Burlington, VT, Essex, VT, and the surrounding cities. Our clients depend on us to get them the results they deserve and we never let them down. If you reside in Burlington, VT, Essex, VT or the nearby areas, don’t hesitate to contact us for immediate assistance.